Who we are
The pages on this website (“the Website”) are published by OJ Fresh Limited (“OJF”), a company registered in England and Wales with company registration number 03932992, whose registered address is at Unit 3, Camberley Business Centre, Bracebridge, Camberley GU15 3DP
Maintaining the security of your data and your right to privacy is a priority to OJF. We will handle your personal data legally and fairly at all times and we will be transparent about what data we collect about you and how we use it.
This policy provides you with details about:
- what personal data we collect
- how we use your personal data
- how we ensure your privacy is maintained
- your legal rights about your personal data
The personal data collected
OJF may collect the following information about you:
- your name
- your contact details: postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers (including mobile numbers) and email address
- purchases and orders made by you
- your on-line browsing activities on our website
- your passwords(s)
- your communication and marketing preferences
- your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses
- your location
- your correspondence and communications with us and
- other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform (such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page)
Our website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children. This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. Some of the above personal data is collected directly, for example when you set up an on-line account on our website, or send an email to our customer services team. Other personal data is collected indirectly, for example your browsing or shopping activity. We may also collect personal data from third parties who have your consent to pass your details to us, or from publicly available sources.
How we use your data
OJF (and trusted partners acting on our behalf) uses your personal data:
- to provide goods and services to you
- to make a tailored website available to you
- to manage any registered account(s) that you hold with us
- to verify your identity
- for crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes
- with your agreement, to contact you electronically about promotional offers and products and services which we think may interest you
- for market research purposes – to better understand your needs
- to enable us to manage customer service interactions with you and
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute)
Sharing data with third parties
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers, accountants.
OJF only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to OJF and to you, and for no other purposes.
Other third parties
Aside from our service providers, OJF will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
How long do we keep your data?
We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years.
How we protect your data
OJF is committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure.
Our security measures include: –
- encryption of data
- regular cyber security assessments of all service providers who may handle your personal data
- regular scenario planning and crisis management exercises to ensure we are ready to respond to cyber security attacks and data security incidents
- regular penetration testing of systems
- security controls which protect our entire IT infrastructure from external attack and unauthorised access and
- internal policies setting out our data security approach and training for employees
Legal basis for using your data
OJF collects and uses customers’ personal data because is it necessary for:
- the pursuit of our legitimate interests
- the purposes of complying with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract for the sale of goods to a customer or
- complying with our legal obligations
In general, we only rely on consent as a legal basis for processing in relation to sending direct marketing communications to customers via email or text message.
Customers have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Where consent is the only legal basis for processing, we will cease to process data after consent is withdrawn.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
You have the following rights:
- the right to ask what personal data that we hold about you at any time
- the right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal data that we hold about you free of charge and
- the right to opt out of any marketing communications that we may send you
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the contact details set out below. Contact Information If you have any questions about how OJF uses your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
- phone us on: 01276 25220
- e-mail us at: email@example.com
- write to us at: Unit 3 Camberley Business Centre Bracebridge Camberley GU15 3DP